This Private Mentorship is only available for students who are already enrolled in either Landscape / Portraiture classes. Each month, students will complete at least 3-5 drawings or paintings based on exercises demonstrated in other courses. Then after I review those images, we will have a 1-hour Zoom video session. During this session we will discuss what can be improved in the images while I also make digital paint-overs on the images.
‣ Getting strong impact through simple value arrangement
‣ Developing your unique style and voice
‣ How to make more confident and efficient brush marks
‣ How to organize your palette
‣ Understanding colour and compositions while coming up with strong references.
‣ Key concepts in regards to - form and different lighting conditions.
We will schedule sessions on individual basis.